Sunday, February 5, 2012

COWARDS



Komen Foundation reverses funding decision of Planned Parenthood




Is there no one strong enough with true conviction to resist public opinion? Often the public is absolutely wrong. The trouble is most people are cowards. No one is willing to take risk for the betterment of society.Right now I lay next to my wife and I can see my daughter kicking in her womb. I hear her heartbeat. We already love her. She will not be born for another 2 months. It is legal for me to murder her and there are millions of people that not only would allow us to murder our child they would celebrate the right and privilege to have this wonderful ability to kill an inconvenient person. 
I was going to post a photo of an aborted baby here. I couldn't do it. It was terrible to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment